Thank you for choosing Skoobot.com. We strive to provide exceptional subscription-based services to our customers. This Cancellation & Refund Policy outlines the terms and conditions for cancellations and refunds related to our subscription plans.
You have the option to cancel your subscription at any time. To request a cancellation, please contact our customer support team or access your account settings on our website. Please note the following:
- Billing Cycle:
- Upon cancellation, your subscription will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle. You will not be billed for subsequent cycles.
- Access to Services:
- You will continue to have access to our services until the end of the current billing cycle, even after cancellation. Please make sure to download any necessary files or data before the end of your subscription.
We understand that there may be situations where you seek a refund for your subscription. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refund Eligibility:
- We offer refunds for the cancellation of subscription plans within 7 days from the initial purchase date. After this period, refunds may not be available.
- Pro-rated Refunds:
- If you cancel your subscription within the eligible refund period, we will issue a pro-rated refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
- Non-Refundable Charges:
- Please note that certain charges, such as setup fees or non-refundable taxes, are not eligible for a refund.
- No Refunds for Prior Billing Periods:
- We do not provide refunds for previous billing periods. Refunds will only apply to the current or future billing cycles.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our Cancellation & Refund Policy for subscription-based services, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team. We are here to help and provide clarification on our policies.